Eva Mendes Doesn’t Want ‘Ghost Rider 2′; Or Does She?
Last week Nicolas Cage told us all about his plans to renew the Ghost Rider storyline with a change of venue to Europe and the Vatican. From his talks things sound to be making a lot of progress in its very initial stages. Apparently those talks haven’t involved Eva Mendes and her possible return. When asked what she thought about a sequel, Mendes wasn’t as enthusiastic:
“No, I think ‘Ghost Rider’ had its moment,” co-star Eva Mendes told MTV, more or less echoing statements she made last May. “I don’t know about a sequel, but I don’t think it needs one.”
It’s nice to hear someone in Hollywood that’s not motivated by a paycheck alone. Fans of Mendes romp in Ghost Rider 1 shouldn’t be worried though. Despite not thinking it should happen, she’d be willing to return if she’s got company:
“I think it’s done,” she said. “But look, hey, if it’s Nicolas Cage again – I’ll do anything with him.”
Would you want to watch Eva Mendes ride again with Nic Cage?
Source: MTVDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 15 New,Very First Promo,Commercial Clip Hit The Net
- New Avengers 2 Movie Scarlet Witch,Quicksilver To Bring Trouble & More,New Spoilers
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Shocked Lois Lane Close Up Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Crazy Superman With Falling Truck Action
- Arrow Season 2 Roy Harper Upgraded To Regular For More Screentime & More,New Spoiler