Eva Mendes Doesn’t Want ‘Ghost Rider 2’; Or Does She?
Last week Nicolas Cage told us all about his plans to renew the Ghost Rider storyline with a change of venue to Europe and the Vatican. From his talks things sound to be making a lot of progress in its very initial stages. Apparently those talks haven’t involved Eva Mendes and her possible return. When asked what she thought about a sequel, Mendes wasn’t as enthusiastic:
“No, I think ‘Ghost Rider’ had its moment,” co-star Eva Mendes told MTV, more or less echoing statements she made last May. “I don’t know about a sequel, but I don’t think it needs one.”
It’s nice to hear someone in Hollywood that’s not motivated by a paycheck alone. Fans of Mendes romp in Ghost Rider 1 shouldn’t be worried though. Despite not thinking it should happen, she’d be willing to return if she’s got company:
“I think it’s done,” she said. “But look, hey, if it’s Nicolas Cage again – I’ll do anything with him.”
Would you want to watch Eva Mendes ride again with Nic Cage?
Source: MTVDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up