Extra Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 10 Intense Spoilers Dished Out By Producer
Extra Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 10 intense spoilers dished out by producer. Recently, TV Line,chatted it up with Vampire Diaries executive producer Julie Plec,and got some more,extra,season 4 spoiler dish for the upcoming episode 10,which is titled, “O, Come All Ye Faithful.” From the sounds of it,it’s going to be quite interesting as vampire Rebekah and human April will be looking to tag team,and more. Julie also elaborated on Tyler’s depressive state in this interview.
Julie said, Tyler will be “keeping to himself, refusing to show his emotions and stewing in his own grief and anger, which is making it difficult to help him.” Also, Caroline will undoubtedly want nothing to do with Klaus from here on out. However, there may still be more moments where she and Klaus connect again.
We can also expect to see Damon and Elena to be very,very sad after Damon told her she needed to scram. Lastly, they revealed that “neither April nor Rebekah will take lightly to being lied to or betrayed. (The latter, in particular, will seek revenge against Stefan.) And Jeremy gets an unexpected vampire hunter mentor in Damon!” Episode 10 airs on Thursday,January 17th at 7pm central time on the CW. Stay tuned. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Gotham Episode 14,Season 1 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Celebrity Apprentice 2015, Episode 6 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Bachelor 2015,Episode 5 Shocking Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Originals Season 2,Episode 12 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- Celebrity Apprentice Eliminated Kate Gosselin & Sig Hansen In Episode 5 Tonight,January 26th