Fast And Furious 6 Movie Bringing Back Michelle Rodriguez To Reprise Dead Letty Role
Fast And Furious 6 movie bringing back Michelle Rodriguez to reprise dead Letty role. As previously reported,Vin Diesel and the rest of the gang are returning for a new,6th installment of the Fast and Furious franchise. Now,Variety is reporting that a supposed dead,character will be showing back up on the scene in the form of Michelle Rodriquez as character Letty.
She was believed to have been killed off in part 4,but it looks like that might not have been the case. The recent Fast Five flick also teased of her return in the post-credits sequence at the end of the flick. I don’t know about you guys,but I look forward to seeing Michelle back in action,plus she has a smoking hot bod.
She also slated to return in the sequel to Machete,called “Machete Kills,” even though she was killed off in that one too. So,it looks like everyone wants to bring Michelle back to life,these days. Fast and Furious 6 is set to start filming in June over in Europe,and already has a release date set for May 24th 2013. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New NCIS Los Angeles Season 6,Episode 23 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS
- New Castle Season 7,Episode 22 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Originals Season 2,Episode 21 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CW
- New Following Season 3,Episode 11 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By FOX
- New Gotham Finale Episode 22,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By FOX