First fall TV casualty: ‘The Beautiful Life’
Ashton Kutcher’s “The Beautiful Life” is the first show of the season to be canceled, according to Yahoo! TV. The CW scripted drama about modeling starred Mischa Barton and lasted only two episodes before it got the axe.
Yahoo! is also predicting that “Accidentally on Purpose” starring Jenna Elfman could be next. And surprisingly, also mention was NBC’s “Parks and Recreation” starring Amy Poehler. I’m surprised about their “Parks and Recreation” prediction because the first episode of the second season was funnier than the entire first combined.
But if there aren’t any ratings, then there isn’t a show. Maybe Phoeler’s popularity and recent Emmy nomination can help save the show.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Castle Season 8 Alexis Spoilers Dished Out By Producer
- New No Escape Movie Received Mostly Negative Reviews From Major Critics
- Big Brother 17 James & Meg Put Up For Eviction Yesterday August 28th
- New Reign Season 3 First Spoiler Trailer Clip Hit The Net
- New Hannibal Season 4 Is A No Go,It Got Canceled By NBC