First fall TV casualty: ‘The Beautiful Life’
Ashton Kutcher’s “The Beautiful Life” is the first show of the season to be canceled, according to Yahoo! TV. The CW scripted drama about modeling starred Mischa Barton and lasted only two episodes before it got the axe.
Yahoo! is also predicting that “Accidentally on Purpose” starring Jenna Elfman could be next. And surprisingly, also mention was NBC’s “Parks and Recreation” starring Amy Poehler. I’m surprised about their “Parks and Recreation” prediction because the first episode of the second season was funnier than the entire first combined.
But if there aren’t any ratings, then there isn’t a show. Maybe Phoeler’s popularity and recent Emmy nomination can help save the show.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 25 Eliminated Shelley & Nici In Episode 7 Tonight,October 31st
- New Supergirl TV Show Looking For 4 New Characters,New Details
- New Batman V Superman Details And Set Action With The Director Revealed,New Clip
- Revenge Season 4,Episode 6 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Grimm Season 4,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By NBC