First look: New ‘Zombieland’ trailer
I don’t think a good horror/comedy movie can be made without an R-rating. So I’m happy to know that even the trailer for “Zombieland” is rated R.
Starring Woody Harrelson and that one kid who looks like Michael Cera’s evil twin, the comedy/horror flick includes lots of zombie deaths and even zombie breasts (if you’re into that kind of thing).
It all seems a little “Shawn of the Dead,” but I’ll give it a shot. I mean, what’s more fun than watching zombies getting slaughtered? You can’t feel guilty for enjoying that because they’re already dead.
It’s tiny, but here it is. You have to enter your birthdate in the tiny little boxes. Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Doctor Who Season 8 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- New Criminal Minds Season 8,Finale Episodes 23 & 24 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- Miguel Totally Crushed A Girl’s Head At 2013 Billboard Awards Other Night,New Clip
- New Revolution Episode 19,Season 1 Intense Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net
- New True Blood Season 6,Episode 3 New Promo Pic Hit The Net