Five reasons Megan Fox should not be Catwoman
There’s a rumor all over the Web today that Megan Fox has been cast as Catwoman in Christopher Nolan’s next “Batman.” It’s merely a rumor. If by some crazy chance it’s true …. well, here’s five reasons why it shouldn’t be true:
1. Her crazy Fred Flintstone thumbs wouldn’t fit the Catwoman gloves.
2. Nolan is a serious director. His movies feature serious Oscar-worthy actors.
3. Geeks would probably die to see their beloved in a cat suit. It’s too dangerous.
4. She should hold out for “Wonder Woman.” An Amazon woman with thumbs like those is more believable.
5. Her thumbs scare me.
(Bad Megan Fox as Catwoman illustration by me)Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed