FOX Ends ‘King Of The Hill’ Reign After 13 Seasons
It seems like every year we’re threatened by FOX that they may not renew the long running animated series, “King of the Hill.” Well this year it’s finally come true. Hank Hill won’t be returning to the Lone Star state for a fourteenth season next year. FOX has decided not to renew “King of the Hill” and will end the series run this year after thirteen long seasons.
“King of the Hill” creators Greg Daniels and Mike Judge have moved on to other projects since “Hill’s” inception in 1997. Daniels is busy with his work on “The Office” which he helped create and produces while Judge has begun work with “The Goode Family,” launching on ABC in midseason.
Watch for FOX to replace Hill’s void with two new animated series: Mitch Hurwitz’s “Sit Down, Shut Up” and the “Family Guy” spinoff “The Cleveland Show.”
Source: THRDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed