Fox Thinks It Can Dance Another Season
If you love kids spasticly jumping all over the stage while a judge screams at the top of her lungs then you’re in luck! FOX has renewed the oddly popular “So You Think You Can Dance” summer reality series for a fifth season.
SYTYCD is about to end its fifth season this Thursday as the final four dancers: Courtney Galiano, Joshua Allen, Katee Shean, and “Twitch” face-off for the dance-off. I won’t be watching any of it, but there were 8.6 million of you who did last episode, so clearly this is a summer hot spot.
If you’re already worried about withdrawal after this week, take solace. The “So You Think You Can Dance” live tour 2008, kicks off Sept. 20 in Tacoma, Washington.
Thanks to Snarkista for the TV-tip.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 16 Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough Won The Whole Show Tonight
- Megan Fox Spotted Working With Weapons On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set,New Pic
- Megan Fox Spotted Sexy As Hell In New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set Video
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Poster Shows New General Zod Intense Upclose Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Young Clark With His Space Ship Action