Gordon Gekko Returns To Save ‘Wall Street’ In Sequel
It’s been 21 years since Gordon Gekko taught us “greed is good” and in case you’ve forgotten that lesson “Wall Street” is set to return with a sequel.
The rumor has been floating around for months, but now it’s official. Fox has revealed a greenlight for the “Wall Street” sequel, currently titled “Money Never Sleeps”, but meanwhile they’re keeping the plot line very much a secret.
Michael Douglas is definitely interested in reprising his role of the greed-filled Gekko, but he won’t commit until he’s seen the script. Without Douglas I wouldn’t think they could even bother calling this a sequel, but match him with the timely subject matter and you could have another hit.
Source: MTVDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New True Blood Season 6,Episode 3 New Promo Pic Hit The Net
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Clark Kent,Muscle Shirt,Fiery Action
- Dexter Season 8 Debra Wishes She Killed Dexter & More,New Spoiler Clip
- Transformers 4 Movie Bringing On New Asian Actress For Only God Knows What
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows First Look At Clark Kent In Crystal Fortress