Gordon Gekko Returns To Save ‘Wall Street’ In Sequel
It’s been 21 years since Gordon Gekko taught us “greed is good” and in case you’ve forgotten that lesson “Wall Street” is set to return with a sequel.
The rumor has been floating around for months, but now it’s official. Fox has revealed a greenlight for the “Wall Street” sequel, currently titled “Money Never Sleeps”, but meanwhile they’re keeping the plot line very much a secret.
Michael Douglas is definitely interested in reprising his role of the greed-filled Gekko, but he won’t commit until he’s seen the script. Without Douglas I wouldn’t think they could even bother calling this a sequel, but match him with the timely subject matter and you could have another hit.
Source: MTVDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up