‘Green Lantern’ on-set Photo: Peter Sarsgaard as Hector Hammond
Generally speaking, I find Peter Sarsgaard incredibly attractive. Ever since Garden State, I have credited him as one of my favorite actors. Now that I have seen this picture? I’m trying to figure out if I will ever be able to look at him or think of him the same way again. And hey, maybe that’s a good thing?
What you’re seeing is Sarsgaard in make up as Hector Hammond, the arch nemesis of Green Lantern in the new film, due out in the summer of 2011. On the heels of the badassery that is Iron Man 2, everyone is eager to see what superhero flicks will come next, and what they will be like. Apparently, this one is knocking it off the creepy scale.
For me, this is a good thing. I don’t want to go to the movies to see the same ol’ villains we have seen before. Part of what made Heath Ledger so awesome as The Joker was that he was took the role to a whole new level of crazy-creepy. But while this is exciting and all, I’m even more excited for when pictures are released of Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern himself.
Check out a larger version of the picture below.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Double Flipping Off Pap Cams Again Over Robert Pattinson Break Up
- Amanda Bynes Totally Arrested For Marijuana Possession & Evidence Tossing Last Night
- New Hunger Games 2,Catching Fire Spoiler Teasers Dished By Jennifer Lawrence,Director & More
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Set Pic Shows First Look Mystique AKA Jennifer Lawrence