‘Green Lantern’ on-set Photo: Peter Sarsgaard as Hector Hammond
Generally speaking, I find Peter Sarsgaard incredibly attractive. Ever since Garden State, I have credited him as one of my favorite actors. Now that I have seen this picture? I’m trying to figure out if I will ever be able to look at him or think of him the same way again. And hey, maybe that’s a good thing?
What you’re seeing is Sarsgaard in make up as Hector Hammond, the arch nemesis of Green Lantern in the new film, due out in the summer of 2011. On the heels of the badassery that is Iron Man 2, everyone is eager to see what superhero flicks will come next, and what they will be like. Apparently, this one is knocking it off the creepy scale.
For me, this is a good thing. I don’t want to go to the movies to see the same ol’ villains we have seen before. Part of what made Heath Ledger so awesome as The Joker was that he was took the role to a whole new level of crazy-creepy. But while this is exciting and all, I’m even more excited for when pictures are released of Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern himself.
Check out a larger version of the picture below.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed