Guttenberg: ‘Three Men and a Baby’ sequel coming
Ever wonder what ever happened to those wacky (were they gay too? I can’t remember) dads and the daughter after the two “Three Men and a Little Baby” movies?
Yeah, me either. But if you for some reason decide that after 19 years, you might be a little curious, you might be able to find out. Steve Guttenberg tells WENN that Disney is developing a sequel titled “Three Men and a Bride.” Guttenberg is very excited about this because he hasn’t worked in a while. “That’s going to be a smash. A smash hit,” he said. “They’re bringing everybody back for that. Nobody knows about it. I’m the first to talk about it.”
So Guttenberg, Ted Danson and Tom Selleck are coming back. What about the little girl? I doubt she stayed in acting. And what about the ghost kid. Is he coming back too? I’m guessing he’ll still be a ghost since ghosts don’t age. Holy crap, now I’m excited.
In other Guttenberg news, he also thinks another round “Police Academy” and “Cocoon” should happen. Bad news, Gute, most of the old people in “Cocoon” are dead. If they rush it, they could still get Wilford Brimley (and no he’s not dead! That’s an urban legend).
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed