Guttenberg: ‘Three Men and a Baby’ sequel coming
Ever wonder what ever happened to those wacky (were they gay too? I can’t remember) dads and the daughter after the two “Three Men and a Little Baby” movies?
Yeah, me either. But if you for some reason decide that after 19 years, you might be a little curious, you might be able to find out. Steve Guttenberg tells WENN that Disney is developing a sequel titled “Three Men and a Bride.” Guttenberg is very excited about this because he hasn’t worked in a while. “That’s going to be a smash. A smash hit,” he said. ”They’re bringing everybody back for that. Nobody knows about it. I’m the first to talk about it.”
So Guttenberg, Ted Danson and Tom Selleck are coming back. What about the little girl? I doubt she stayed in acting. And what about the ghost kid. Is he coming back too? I’m guessing he’ll still be a ghost since ghosts don’t age. Holy crap, now I’m excited.
In other Guttenberg news, he also thinks another round “Police Academy” and “Cocoon” should happen. Bad news, Gute, most of the old people in “Cocoon” are dead. If they rush it, they could still get Wilford Brimley (and no he’s not dead! That’s an urban legend).
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- NCIS Season 11 Spoilers: Intense Investigator Richard Parsons Returning In Ep 1 & More
- New Game Of Thrones Season 3,Finale Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed
- New Star Trek 3 Is Happening With Possible 2016 Release Date Plus New Spoilers
- New Star Trek 2,Into Darkness Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Twists & More
- New NCIS Season 11 Tons Of New Spoilers Dished By Producer Gary Glasberg