HBO Dropped New ‘Game Of Thrones’ Episode 6,Season 2 Action Spoilers & Clips
HBO dropped new ‘Game Of Thrones’ episode 6,season 2 action spoilers & clips. Last night,HBO revealed the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Game Of Thrones” episode 6,and things look pretty interesting as Cersei plots new evil,and more. The episode is labeled, “The Old Gods and the New.”
In the new episode 6,Theon will complete his master stroke. In King’s Landing, the Lannisters are going to send Myrcella from harm’s way in the nick of time. Arya will come face to face with a surprise visitor. Dany will vow to take what is hers.
Robb and Catelyn will receive crucial news. Qhorin is going to give Jon a chance to prove himself. Dany reveals,she needs to cross the Narrow Sea. Cersei is spotted,plotting major evil,again,and telling Tyrion all about it. Episode 6 airs Sunday,May 6th at 9pm on HBO. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 19 Eliminated Randy Couture & Karina Tonight,September 29th
- New Batman V Superman Set,Location & Batsuit Details Revealed By Ben Affleck,New Clip
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature Angry Superman Protesters In Action
- New Scorpion Episode 3,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS