HBO Released New ‘Game Of Thrones’ Episode 2,Season 2 Spoilers & Clips
HBO released new ‘Game Of Thrones’ episode 2,season 2 spoilers & clips. Last night,HBO revealed the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Game Of Thrones” episode 2,and it looks pretty intense as little Tyrion confronts Varys,and more.
In the new episode 2,in the wake of a bloody purge in the capital, Tyrion is going to chasten Cersei for alienating the king’s subjects. On the road north, Arya will share a secret with Gendry,who’s a Night’s Watch recruit. Supplies will be dwindling,and one of Dany’s scouts returns with news of their position.
After nine years as a Stark ward, Theon Greyjoy will reunite with his father Balon, who wants to restore the ancient Kingdom of the Iron Islands. Davos is going to enlists Salladhor Saan, who is a pirate, to join forces with Stannis and Melisandre for a naval invasion of King’s Landing.
Tyrion confronts Varys,and tells him,he’ll throw him into the sea if he threatens him again. Episode 2 airs Sunday,April 8th at 9pm on HBO. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Bold And The Beautiful 2015,May 25th Episode Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS
- New Penny Dreadful Season 2,Episode 5 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New Game Of Thrones Season 5,Episode 8 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By HBO
- New Penny Dreadful Season 2,Episode 5 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By Showtime
- New Game Of Thrones Season 5,Episode 7 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net