HBO Released New ‘Game Of Thrones’ Episode 3,Season 2 Spoilers & Clips
HBO released new ‘Game Of Thrones’ episode 3,season 2 spoilers & clips. Last night,HBO dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Game of Thrones” episode 3,and things appear to continue to get very intense with that crazy midget,dwarf Tyrion,and more. The episode is called, “What Is Dead May Never Die.”
In the new episode 3,At the Red Keep, Tyrion will plot three alliances through the promise of marriage. Catelyn will arrive in the Stormlands to forge an alliance of her own. However,King Renly,his new wife Margaery,and her brother Loras Tyrell will have other plans.
At Winterfell, Luwin will try to decipher Bran’s dreams. Cersei has a little angry tiff with Tyrion,and major fights are seen,breaking out. It looks very intense. Episode 3 airs Sunday,April 15th at 9pm on HBO. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New James Bond ‘Spectre’ Director’s Featurette Movie Clip Released With New Scenes
- New Elementary Season 3,Episode 16 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New Blacklist Season 2,Episode 14 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By NBC
- New Scandal Season 4,Episode 14 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 16 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until March 2015