HBO Released New ‘Game Of Thrones’ Episode 4,Season 2 Spoilers & Clips
HBO released new ‘Game Of Thrones’ episode 4,season 2 spoilers & clips. Last night,HBO released the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Game Of Thrones” episode 4. The episode is called, “Garden of Bones.”
In the new episode 4, Joffrey is going to punish Sansa for Robb’s victories. Tyrion and Bronn will scramble to temper the king’s cruelty. Catelyn will entreat Stannis and Renly to forego their ambitions and unite against the Lannisters. Dany and her exhausted khalasar are going to arrive at the gates of Qarth,which is a prosperous city with strong walls and rulers who greet her outside them.
Tyrion will coerce a queen’s man into being his eyes and ears. Arya and Gendry will get taken to Harrenhal, where their lives will rest in the hands of “The Mountain” Gregor Clegane. Davos will have to revert to his old ways,and smuggle Melisandre into a secret cove. Episode 4 airs Sunday,April 22nd at 9pm on HBO. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 19 Eliminated Randy Couture & Karina Tonight,September 29th
- New Batman V Superman Set,Location & Batsuit Details Revealed By Ben Affleck,New Clip
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature Angry Superman Protesters In Action
- New Scorpion Episode 3,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS