HBO Released New ‘Game Of Thrones’ Episode 4,Season 2 Spoilers & Clips
HBO released new ‘Game Of Thrones’ episode 4,season 2 spoilers & clips. Last night,HBO released the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Game Of Thrones” episode 4. The episode is called, “Garden of Bones.”
In the new episode 4, Joffrey is going to punish Sansa for Robb’s victories. Tyrion and Bronn will scramble to temper the king’s cruelty. Catelyn will entreat Stannis and Renly to forego their ambitions and unite against the Lannisters. Dany and her exhausted khalasar are going to arrive at the gates of Qarth,which is a prosperous city with strong walls and rulers who greet her outside them.
Tyrion will coerce a queen’s man into being his eyes and ears. Arya and Gendry will get taken to Harrenhal, where their lives will rest in the hands of “The Mountain” Gregor Clegane. Davos will have to revert to his old ways,and smuggle Melisandre into a secret cove. Episode 4 airs Sunday,April 22nd at 9pm on HBO. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 28,Cagayan Eliminated Jeremiah Wood In Episode 9 Tonight,April 23rd
- New Avengers 2 Set Photo Features Robert Downey Jr AKA Iron Man Ready For Action
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Opening Scene Spoilers Revealed By Producer,New Clip
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Berlin Germany Filming Details Revealed
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5,Episode 19 Extra Enzo Craziness Spoilers Dished Out