HBO Released New ‘Game Of Thrones’ Episode 5,Season 2 Intense Spoilers & Clips
HBO released new ‘Game Of Thrones’ episode 5,season 2 intense spoilers & clips. Last night,HBO dropped the new spoilers and sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Game Of Thrones” episode 5,and it looks pretty intense,again, as Catelyn gets driven to flee,and more. The episode is titled, “The Ghost Of Harrenhal.”
In the new episode 5,The end of the Baratheon rivalry will drive Catelyn to flee and Littlefinger to act. At King’s Landing, Tyrion’s source is going to alert him to Joffrey’s flawed defense plan and a mysterious secret weapon. Theon will sail to the Stony Shore to prove he’s worthy to be called Ironborn.
In Harrenhal, Arya is going to receive a promise from Jaqen H’ghar, who is one of three prisoners she saved from the Gold Cloaks. The Night’s Watch will arrive at the Fist of the First Men,which is an ancient fortress where they hope to stem the advance of the wildling army. Episode 5 airs Sunday,April 29th at 9pm on HBO. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman Vs Superman Major Wonder Woman Costume & Weapons Spoilers Revealed
- New Batman Vs Superman 1st Movie Clip Rumored To Arrive At 2014 Comic-Con,New Details
- New Teen Wolf Season 4 Stiles & Malia To Get Complicated,Romantic & More,New Spoilers
- Teen Wolf Season 4 Kate To Control New Enemies On The Scene & More,New Spoilers
- New 24 Season 9,Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FOX