HBO Released New ‘Game Of Thrones’ Finale Episode 10, Season 2 Official Spoilers,Synopsis
HBO released new ‘Game Of Thrones’ finale episode 10, season 2 official spoilers,synopsis. HBO recently dropped the official spoilers/synopsis for their upcoming “Game Of Thrones” finale episode 10,and it sounds like things will get even more intense as Theon gets his men riled up,Dany goes to a strange place,and more.
In the new episode 10, Theon will stir his men to action. Luwin will offers some final advice. Brienne is going to silence Jaime. Arya will receive a gift from Jaqen. Dany will go to a strange place,and Jon will prove himself to Qhorin.
That’s all we’ve got for right now,but stay tuned as we’ll get more info on this episode after episode 9 airs tonight. The finale episode 10 airs Sunday, June 3rd at 9pm on HBO. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New True Blood Season 6,Episode 3 New Promo Pic Hit The Net
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Clark Kent,Muscle Shirt,Fiery Action
- Dexter Season 8 Debra Wishes She Killed Dexter & More,New Spoiler Clip
- Transformers 4 Movie Bringing On New Asian Actress For Only God Knows What
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows First Look At Clark Kent In Crystal Fortress