Heath Ledger Wins Best Supporting Actor Oscar
It’s official. Heath Ledger has won the 2009 Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his role as The Joker in “The Dark Knight.” Congratulations to Ledger and everyone involved in the film. His family was there onstage to accept his award which will ultimately go to his daughter, Matilda. Ledger beat out Robert Downey Jr., Philip Seymour Hoffman, Josh Brolin, and Michael Shannon.
Ledger becomes only the second actor to win an Oscar after dying and the very first to be both nominated and awarded after his death.
[flv:/videos/2008/12/dark_campaign.flv 480 283]
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up