Heath Ledger Wins Best Supporting Actor Oscar
It’s official. Heath Ledger has won the 2009 Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his role as The Joker in “The Dark Knight.” Congratulations to Ledger and everyone involved in the film. His family was there onstage to accept his award which will ultimately go to his daughter, Matilda. Ledger beat out Robert Downey Jr., Philip Seymour Hoffman, Josh Brolin, and Michael Shannon.
Ledger becomes only the second actor to win an Oscar after dying and the very first to be both nominated and awarded after his death.
[flv:/videos/2008/12/dark_campaign.flv 480 283]
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Double Flipping Off Pap Cams Again Over Robert Pattinson Break Up
- Amanda Bynes Totally Arrested For Marijuana Possession & Evidence Tossing Last Night
- New Hunger Games 2,Catching Fire Spoiler Teasers Dished By Jennifer Lawrence,Director & More
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Set Pic Shows First Look Mystique AKA Jennifer Lawrence