‘Heathers’ the TV series? How very.
Someone get me a glass of that Liquid Drano that killed Heather Chandler quick!
Variety reports that Fox and Sony TV are developing a “Heathers” TV series. I haven’t looked at a calendar today, but I think it’s been 20 years since “Heathers” came out. So, why make a series about it now? Maybe they think a movie-to-series will work now, since it surely didn’t 20 (give or take) years ago (think “Ferris Bueller” and “Uncle Buck”).
I just don’t like the sounds of this. I think I’d rather be gently probed with a chainsaw. How is the “Heathers” story going to play out week after week? Does a student die each week?And my god, who will play Martha Dumptruck? I guess I should just be happy it’s not being remade into a movie.
Lunchtime poll: Do you think a “Heathers” series would be big fun or lame?
I need a nap. All those “Heathers” puns wore me out.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed