Homeland Season 3 To Bring More Huge Intense Moves & More,New Spoilers
Homeland season 3 to bring more huge intense moves & more,new spoilers. Recently, Entertainment Weekly got to nag Showtime’s Homeland producer Alex Gansa for some new,season 3 spoiler teaser scoopage,and they got a little something out of him. Apparently,we can expect to see new power moves take place ,but there’s currently still more stuff that needs to be filled in.
Alex kicked it off by revealing that they already have a rough draft for season 3,stating, ” We know roughly what season 3 is. There’s some big muscular moves that we know will happen but there’s a lot to be filled in still.” He went on to reveal that they want to give Carrie a bit of a break in season three and come up with something smaller.
He stated, “I think all of us on the writing staff would rather not do an impending attack that Carrie stops for the third year in a row. Having said that, we haven’t found that narrative engine that’s going to take us through the third season so I have to reserve judgment. We’re looking for something that’s smaller, that is sort of a little more John LeCarre.”
Well, that was it for their little teaser session as they kept it pretty brief, a lot more brief than TV Line did. Anyways,stay tuned for more as we’ll keep digging away for more scoopage. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Flash TV Show First Full Flash Body Costume Revealed By CW,New Pic
- Robert Pattinson Spotted Very Dapper For New Movie Filming In Canada Other Day
- New Emma Watson Noah Second Movie Trailer Hit The Net Today With An Emma Segment
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Is Like 2 Separate Movies Details Revealed By Producer
- New NCIS Los Angeles Season 5,Episode 17 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week