Homeland Season 3 To Bring More Huge Intense Moves & More,New Spoilers
Homeland season 3 to bring more huge intense moves & more,new spoilers. Recently, Entertainment Weekly got to nag Showtime’s Homeland producer Alex Gansa for some new,season 3 spoiler teaser scoopage,and they got a little something out of him. Apparently,we can expect to see new power moves take place ,but there’s currently still more stuff that needs to be filled in.
Alex kicked it off by revealing that they already have a rough draft for season 3,stating, ” We know roughly what season 3 is. There’s some big muscular moves that we know will happen but there’s a lot to be filled in still.” He went on to reveal that they want to give Carrie a bit of a break in season three and come up with something smaller.
He stated, “I think all of us on the writing staff would rather not do an impending attack that Carrie stops for the third year in a row. Having said that, we haven’t found that narrative engine that’s going to take us through the third season so I have to reserve judgment. We’re looking for something that’s smaller, that is sort of a little more John LeCarre.”
Well, that was it for their little teaser session as they kept it pretty brief, a lot more brief than TV Line did. Anyways,stay tuned for more as we’ll keep digging away for more scoopage. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 31 Eliminated Shirin Oskooi Tonight,September 30th
- New Once Upon A Time Season 5,Episode 2 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Nashville Season 4,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Criminal Minds Season 11,Episode 2 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS
- New Law And Order Season 17,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By NBC