Hugh Jackman Promises ‘Wolverine’ Won’t Suck
There’s been a lot of chatter on the interwebs of late that “Wolverine” is going through massive reshoots due to less than positive results. Hugh Jackman actually responded to said concerns and sent this email to AICN:
Hey Mate- Would you mind posting this? Thank you for your support! HJ
Hey everyone -
It’s Hugh Jackman, sending this note from freezing Vancouver. I have read a lot of your online comments regarding the footage that we are currently shooting and I share your passion for the Wolverine character and the movie – I owe it all to you guys!
I wanted to reach out and let you know that due to scheduling conflicts with certain cast members and location/weather considerations, we had to wait until now to shoot a couple of scenes. Please rest assured that WOLVERINE will be badass and hopefully meet all of your expectations. I am stoked by the positive response to the teaser, which clearly reflects the tone and scope of the film. If you like that, we’ve got much more in store!
In the meantime, here’s an exclusive shot of some characters you may recognize…
It’s cool to see Jackman reaching out to fans instead of hiding back in his trailer. Jackman’s explanation of the extensive new shoots is plausible, and hopefully accurate. Check out the great new photo with Wolverine and the rest of the cast who seem quite interested in something on the floor. Massive sized image here at AICN as well.
Watch the previously released “Wolverine” trailer here.
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- True Blood Season 6 Bill To Cause More Disasters,Scares Jessica & More,New Spoilers
- New Teen Wolf Season 3,Episode 4 Second Promo Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- Arrow Season 2 To Bring On Even More Familiar Comic Book Characters Than Arrow
- New Pretty Little Lairs Season 4,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC Family
- New Pretty Little Liars Season 4,Episode 3 Wild Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net