Hunger Games 2 Sequel,Catching Fire Movie & Jennifer Lawrence To Start Filming In Fall 2012
Hunger Games 2 sequel,Catching Fire movie & Jennifer Lawrence to start filming in Fall 2012. According to a new report from Collider,up and coming,mega movie starlet Jennifer Lawrence is going to be ready to reprise her famous Katniss role in the Catching Fire,Hunger Games,sequel this fall with Lionsgate.
Also,there was an apparent conflict that arose for our golden girl as 20th Century Fox wants her to return and reprise her Mystique role in the sequel for X-Men: First Class. In order to avoid scheduling conflicts,Fox decided to start filming X-men in January 2013 to let Jennifer film Catching fire in the Fall 2012.
I think she’s about to get a definite taste of what Twilight Saga superstars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had to go through this past year with all their movie gigs. She’s going to be one exhausted little chick. I had actually forgotten that she played Mystique in that X-Men: First Class flick last year,but she definitely did,and she’ll be back.
She’ll also appear in a new horror flick later on this year,called “House at the End of the Street, ” so her career is definitely on blast at the moment. Catching Fire is scheduled to hit theaters on November 22nd,2013. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 27,Blood Vs Water Eliminated Hayden Moss In Episode 13 Tonight
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Sexy Car Posing For New Chanel Modeling Gig Yesterday In D Town
- New Sons Of Anarchy Season 7 Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producer Kurt Sutter
- New Nashville Season 2,Episode 11 Spoilers Delayed Due To Winter Break,New Intel
- New Criminal Minds Season 9,Episode 12 Spoilers Delayed Due To Winter Break,New Intel