Hunger Games 2,Caching Fire Almost Has Replacement Director & Ready To Film In August 2012
Hunger Games 2,Caching Fire almost has replacement director & ready to film in August 2012. According to a recent report from Collider,Lionsgate is on the verge of finding a replacement director for their highly anticipated Hunger Games sequel, Catching Fire. They have extended an offer to director Francis Lawrence,and if he accepts,he’ll begin prepping for an August 2012 start date.
He’ll also be really rushed as he has another filming gig,coming up in December for a movie called “Foxcatcher” with Steve Carell and Mark Ruffalo. Francis directed “Moneyball” and “I Am Legend” with Will Smith. The filming will also need to get wrapped up by December,so main starlet Jennifer Lawrence can prep to reprise her role as Mystique in the new X-Men: First Class sequel in January 2013. Then Lionsgate has to try and meet their November 22nd,2013 release date.
Francis was reportedly offered the directing gig,mostly because of his open schedule. The previous director Gary Ross was planning on spending two months honing Catching Fire, working from a script penned by Simon Beaufoy. The producers and the new director now will need to keep working with Beaufoy,or hire new scribes to polish up the script before filming starts up. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 17 James Pulled Out The POV Win Yesterday,August 29th
- New Bones Season 11 Cam & Arastoo Problem Teaser Spoiler Dished Out By The Producer
- New Scorpion Season 2,Episode 6 Walter Teaser Spoiler Already Dished Out
- New Fear The Walking Dead Episode 3,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By AMC
- New Strain Season 2,Episode 9 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By FX