Hunger Games 2,Catching Fire New 2013 Filming Dates Dished By Jennifer Lawrence
Hunger Games 2,Catching Fire new 2013 filming dates dished by Jennifer Lawrence. Recently Access Hollywood got to have another sitdown, chat with Catching Fire main starlet ,Jennifer Lawrence, at the recent 2013 Oscar Nominee party,and during it,she revealed when those additional Hawaii filming days would be going down for Catching Fire. It turns out that they will kick off right after the Oscar Awards,which are going down on February 25th,2013 (video below).
In the clip,she said she’s going to have to fly out to Hawaii right after the Oscars, to continue filming Catching Fire,so we’re guessing that the filming will start back up around February 26th or so. She also said that they’ve paused filming for right now so she could attend these prestigious award shows.
Jen capped off the clip by revealing, she’s having an absolute blast right now. Check it out,below. Catching Fire hits theaters on November 22d,2013. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- The Maze Runner 2 Sequel Movie Already Started Filming,Is Titled Scorch Trials
- New Maze Runner Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Suspense & More
- New Batman V Superman Set Clip Shows Loud Gunfire Action With Batmobile Engine Roars
- NCIS Season 12,Episode 1 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- Blacklist Season 2,Episode 1 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net