Iron Chef Japan Outrageous Ingredients Week – Video
I like the mystery of not knowing exactly what’s going into my dinner. Hot dogs? Don’t tell me. Hot Pockets? Don’t tell me. Iron Chef Japan Outrageous Ingredients? Definitely don’t tell me.
Starting Monday (9/8), Iron Chef Japan will become a little more shocking by featuring an entire week devoted to sharing some never-before-cooked dishes.
Tune in to the Fine Living Network every day at 8pm and then again at 11pm and watch as the Iron Chefs use unusual ingredients to produce some creative concoctions, including Shark Fin Stew and Cabbage and Eel Salad.
I think I’ll stick to my Hot Pockets, thank you very much!
You can find more details on Iron Chef Japan at Fine Living.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up