James McAvoy to Play Professor X in X-Men Prequel
British leading man James McAvoy has signed on to fill Patrick Stewart‘s shoes as Professor X in the upcoming X-Men: First Class movie, which is the latest in the X-Men film franchise.
THR is reporting that James McAvoy is stepping in to play the famous role of Professor X in the upcoming X-Men prequel, First Class. Here’s what we know about the film so far:
X-Men: First Class will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga. Before Charles Xavier and Eric Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were the closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto‘s Brotherhood and Professor X‘s X-Men.
I still haven’t bothered seeing Wolverine, but I really did love the rest of the X-Men movies. I don’t know if I can handle McAvoy as Professor X, but I’m having a hard time visualizing the entire concept at this point. If you want to see McAvoy being badass before this movie comes out, you should definitely check out Wanted which also stars Angelia Jolie.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up