Jennifer Aniston Races Jennifer Lopez To Deliver Pregancy Comedies
Dueling studio projects centered around similar topics is nothing new, but this time around I’m not terribly interested in either of them. Jennifer Aniston is teaming up with Jason Bateman in “The Baster” (or “Basted”, depending on the source) while Jennifer Lopez is working on her own “Plan B”. Both films focus on artificial insemination and, um, yep, that’s about it.
“The Baster” centers on Bateman, who plays a neurotic and insecure man who finds out his best friend is planning to get pregnant via artificial insemination. He decides to swap the donor’s sperm with his own and presto, ends up making a baby with Aniston. She has no idea who the true father is, and he is forced to live with the secret of being a baby-daddy.
Did they really need to go with such a cringe-inducing movie title? On to the next one. Lopez’s project, “Plan B”, has nothing to do with the anti-pregnancy topic of “Plan B”, the morning after pill. Again, no better titles available?
A single woman [Lopez] go undergoes fertility treatment to conceive, only to meet the man of her dreams the same day she discovers she is pregnant.
Do either of these projects seem like a bad idea after the general backlash over the jobless, unmarried woman who just had her 14th child through artificial means? Yes, but I think that has more to do with these movies featuring Lopez and Aniston more than anything else. Come on, Hollywood! Give Bateman some better roles.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5 Katherine & Elena Fun Spoiler Teasers Dished Out
- Vampire Diaries Season 5 Jeremy’s Resurrection To Cause A Few Problems For Him & More
- Nashville Season 2 Peggy To Get More Screentime As Possible New Regular,New Spoiler
- New Law And Order SVU Season 15 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers On The Way
- New Johnny Depp 4th Lone Ranger Movie Trailer Hit The Net Yesterday