Jim Parsons From Big Bang Theory Came Out, Revealed He’s Gay With New York Times
Jim Parsons from Big Bang Theory came out, revealed he’s gay with New York Times. According to a new report from Hollywood Life, Big Bang Theory comedy man Jim Parsons finally decided to come out of the closet the other day,and revealed that he’s totally gay,and has been in a relationship for like 10 years now.
He’s currently 39 years old,and revealed the big news, via a profile on the New York Times. Parsons has won bigtime awards for playing funnyman Sheldon Cooper on the CBS hit comedy,which has just finished up its 5th season. He also appeared in a Broadway show last year called “Normal Heart,” and played a young gay activist.
In related news, CBS has definitely renewed “Big Bang Theory” for a 6th season. However, we’ve known about that since last year as the network renewed it for three seasons. So,it looks like its also renewed for a 7th season,pending nothing goes wrong. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- The Voice Season 4 Danielle Bradbery Won The Whole Show Tonight
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Faora,Superman Wicked Fight Scene Clip Hit The Net
- New Jurassic Park 4 Movie Confirmed To Be Released In 2015 And In 3D
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Drinking And Jumping On Top Of Bars Other Night In Tennessee
- Robert Pattinson Spotted Hardcore Kissing A New Girl In New Dior Fragrance Ad,New Pic