John Stamos Wants FULL HOUSE Movie
John Stamos must be losing his mind. The former “Uncle Jesse” has a big, terrible vision for bringing his 80’s television comedy series, “Full House,” to the big screen:
John Stamos, who played Uncle Jesse on the show from 1987 to 1995, says he’s “working on a movie idea.”
“It wouldn’t be us playing us,” Stamos tells New York’s Daily News. “I’m not 100 percent sure, but it would probably take place in the first few years [of the sitcom].”
James Franco would be perfect as Uncle Jesse, he says.
“I see Steve Carell as Danny Tanner [originally played by Bob Saget] and Tracy Morgan as Joey Gladstone [originated by Dave Coulier] because he’s funny,” Stamos continues.
Stamos must be kidding to think he could land Steve Carell for a “Full House” remake. Obviously the only way this could possibly work is as an over-the-top silly movie similar to the remake of “The Brady Bunch” as a movie.
Nice try Uncle Jesse. Now please, move along.
Source: US MagazineDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up