John Woo’s Film Stunt Kills Man
A stuntman on the set of John Woo’s latest film, “Red Cliff”, died today in a freak fire accident. Well, maybe “freak” isn’t the right word considering the guy was there to do dangerous work in a dangerous situation.
“The fire broke out early Monday morning when the crew were shooting a scene in which a small, smoking boat crashed with a large ancient war vessel,” Xinhua news agency said.
At the point of collision, at which machines let out smoke, an unchoreographed flame jumped 30 meters (yards) into the air, the Beijing News said, citing crew at the northern Beijing location.
“Red Cliff” is an adaptation from the Chinese novel, “Romance of the Three Kingdoms”, and tells the battle of Red Cliff in 208 AD during the last days of the Han dynasty.
I dunno, making a “Romance” movie without Kathleen Turner and Michael Douglas might not be so good. Wait, what? Not that “Romance” movie?
Source: ReutersDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed