Justin Bieber May Get Prosecuted And End Up In Jail For 6 Months Over Paparazzi Fight
Justin Bieber may get prosecuted and end up in jail for 6 months over paparazzi fight. As previously reported,mega popstar Justin Bieber is currently catching a lot of heat for allegedly going off on a paparazzi guy in Calabasas,California this past weekend, May 27th. The heat is so hot that Hollywood Life is now reporting that his case could be up for criminal prosecution.
Their sources told them, Justin’s case has been referred to the L.A. County D.A.,which means he could, indeed, face criminal prosecution. If he’s convicted, he could spend six months in jail. In related news, Justin’s beloved girlfriend and actress Selena Gomez is being dragged into the investigation by the cops.
They, not surprisingly, want to question her about what went down with Justin during the incident, especially since she was right there on the scene,trying to calm Justin down. Currently, Justin is doing more concerts in Norway. He better enjoy it over there, because the heat is being turned up on him back here in the U.S. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New True Blood Season 6,Episode 3 New Promo Pic Hit The Net
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Clark Kent,Muscle Shirt,Fiery Action
- Dexter Season 8 Debra Wishes She Killed Dexter & More,New Spoiler Clip
- Transformers 4 Movie Bringing On New Asian Actress For Only God Knows What
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows First Look At Clark Kent In Crystal Fortress