Justin Bieber Sang As Long As You Love Me,Beauty and a Beat At 2012 American Music Awards
Justin Bieber sang As Long As You Love Me,Beauty and a Beat at 2012 American Music Awards. Last night,mega popstar Justin Bieber,hit up the 2012 American Music Awards stage at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles,California to rock out a couple of his songs: “Long As You Love Me” and “Beauty and a Beat” featuring Nicki Minaj. It was a very entertaining set to say the least (video below).
In the clip, Justin’s protege Carly Rae Jepsen introduced him. Then he kicked off the set with a sitdown performance of “As Long As You Love Me.” He really got into his fast pace verses before kicking into the chorus. However,we knew it was just a matter of time before he would get up out of that chair to perform some dance choreography to “Beauty and a Beat.”
He really worked the stage,hardcore, with some wicked dance moves before Nicki Minaj came out with her verse and a freak dance with Justin. It was crazy. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Spoilers Revealed By The Cast At Comic Con,New Clip
- New Agents Of Shield Season 3 Spoilers Dished Out By The Cast At Comic Con,New Clip
- Vampire Diaries Season 7 Possible Elena Return Discussed By The Cast,New Clip
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6,Episode 6 Five New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Teen Wolf Season 5 ‘Rest Of The Season’ Spoiler Clip Hit The Net From Comic Con