Justin Bieber Sang As Long As You Love Me,Beauty and a Beat At 2012 American Music Awards
Justin Bieber sang As Long As You Love Me,Beauty and a Beat at 2012 American Music Awards. Last night,mega popstar Justin Bieber,hit up the 2012 American Music Awards stage at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles,California to rock out a couple of his songs: “Long As You Love Me” and “Beauty and a Beat” featuring Nicki Minaj. It was a very entertaining set to say the least (video below).
In the clip, Justin’s protege Carly Rae Jepsen introduced him. Then he kicked off the set with a sitdown performance of “As Long As You Love Me.” He really got into his fast pace verses before kicking into the chorus. However,we knew it was just a matter of time before he would get up out of that chair to perform some dance choreography to “Beauty and a Beat.”
He really worked the stage,hardcore, with some wicked dance moves before Nicki Minaj came out with her verse and a freak dance with Justin. It was crazy. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 29,Blood Vs Water Eliminated Wes Nale In Episode 10 Tonight,November 26th
- New Exodus,Gods And Kings ‘Moses’ Featurette Movie Clip Released
- New Batman V Superman Set Clip Shows More New Mexico Filming Details
- New Law And Order SVU Season 16,Episode 9 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until December 10th
- New Person Of Interest Season 4,Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS