Justin Timberlake Performed New Suite & Tie Song At 2013 Grammy Awards,New Clip
Justin Timberlake performed new Suite & Tie song at 2013 Grammy Awards,new clip. Last night,the 2013 Grammy Awards took place at the famous Staples Center in Los Angeles,California and mega music star/actor Justin Timberlake, hit the stage with rapstar Jay-Z to perform his new hit song “Suite & Tie,” along with a new jam called, “Pusher Love Girl.” As we’ve come to expect,it was a very lively performance from JT (video below).
In the new clip, Justin started out his set on the main stage,belting out the lyrics to the first verse of the song, while doing some great choreography. He also went through the first chorus before jumping into Jay-Z’s verse by telling him, to “get out that seat,ho.” From there, Jay-Z slowly made his way onto the stage,cranking out the tight rap lyrics while Justin hyped it up and danced.
Then Justin finished out his set by singing his new song,titled “Pusher Love Girl.” It was a very soulful song with less tempo. Overall, I thought it was great performance. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hunger Games 3 Mockingjay ‘Choice’ Movie Clip TV Spot Released
- New The Flash Episode 4,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CW
- New Agents Of Shield Season 2,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC
- New Once Upon A Time Season 4,Episode 5 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC
- New Sleepy Hollow Season 2,Episode 6 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net