Justin Timberlake Performed New Suite & Tie Song At 2013 Grammy Awards,New Clip
Justin Timberlake performed new Suite & Tie song at 2013 Grammy Awards,new clip. Last night,the 2013 Grammy Awards took place at the famous Staples Center in Los Angeles,California and mega music star/actor Justin Timberlake, hit the stage with rapstar Jay-Z to perform his new hit song “Suite & Tie,” along with a new jam called, “Pusher Love Girl.” As we’ve come to expect,it was a very lively performance from JT (video below).
In the new clip, Justin started out his set on the main stage,belting out the lyrics to the first verse of the song, while doing some great choreography. He also went through the first chorus before jumping into Jay-Z’s verse by telling him, to “get out that seat,ho.” From there, Jay-Z slowly made his way onto the stage,cranking out the tight rap lyrics while Justin hyped it up and danced.
Then Justin finished out his set by singing his new song,titled “Pusher Love Girl.” It was a very soulful song with less tempo. Overall, I thought it was great performance. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Batman V Superman Gal Gadot Spotted In Ice Bucket Challenge Action Today,New Clip
- New Batman V Superman Morocco Africa Filming Details Revealed
- New Batman V Superman Set Pic Shows New Mystery Male In Wayne County Building Action
- New Doctor Who Season 8,Episode 1 Spoiler Trailer Clip Hit The Net
- New The Strain Episode 7,Season 1 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net