Katie Holmes Ditched Tom Cruise To Save Her Daughter From Crazy Scientology Army School
Katie Holmes ditched Tom Cruise to save her daughter from crazy Scientology army school. According to a new report from Hollywood Life and their sources, it turns out that Katie Holmes was desperate to get her daughter Suri away from Tom Cruise’s crazy, Scientology madness. He wanted to put her in some sort of Scientology bootcamp,and send her away!
Sources for TMZ, told them, Katie and Tom had been arguing over 6-year-old Suri’s indoctrination into Scientology, claiming that Tom wanted to send Suri off to Sea Org, or a boot camp where the highest levels of Scientology are taught and kids as young as five can be sent to live there without their parents.
It’s also reported that ex-Scientologists are heavily against this Sea Org school,and members sign “a one-billion-year pledge to symbolize their eternal commitment to the religion.” A former member of the school named Aaron Judge said, “The Sea Org is like a military organization. You live in cramped quarters, are served food in the cafeteria area, and you basically work from 8:30 in the morning through to 11:30 at night.”Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Vampire Diaries Stars Dished Out New Spin Off ‘Originals’ Teaser Spoilers,New Clip
- New Vampire Diaries Spinoff Show ‘Originals’ First Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Season 9 The Mother Getting More Screentime As Regular Character
- New Fast And Furious 7 Movie Totally Happening,New Spoilers & Release Date Revealed
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Story Plot Spoilers Revealed By Producer Deborah Snyder