Keira Knightley Says She’s Done With Pirates & High Seas
Sorry mates, but your time on the open waters with Keira Knightley have ended, so she says. Keira announced that she has no plans to return to Pirates of the Caribbean sequels number 4 through 18.
“I think it was wonderful and an amazing opportunity and those films were just extraordinary and I was extremely lucky to be a part of them. But no. I think my pirating days may be over.”
I don’t blame her. If you stick around too long in a single role, especially the one that made you famous, you’ll be stuck with that image. Kinda like me and how I used to pose for all those sexy book covers you see in the checkout aisle. I finally said enough was enough, there’s more to me than broad shoulders and a powerful chest. Now if we could only get Keira to talk with Kirsten Dunst and convince her that 3 and out is the way to go. Please??
Despite her announcement I wouldn’t be surprised to see Disney break out the checkbook on this one. Then again, how crucial is Knightley to the Pirates franchise? Do you think the story could go on with just Depp and Bloom at the helm?
Source: WENNDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed