Kevin Smith Adds Jason Lee To A COUPLE OF DICKS
Now that Jason Lee is out of work thanks to NBC’s cancellation of “My Name Is Earl” he’s free to move on to things like teaming back up with Kevin Smith for the comedy “A Couple of Dicks.” The buddy-cop-comedy stars Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan and so far the little we’ve seen is promising.
Smith revealed this announcement earlier this week, but it should come as no surprise to fans of Lee and Smith who would remember their previous pairing on MallRats. That might have been the first and last time I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Lee’s performance.
In the video below, MTV talks with Smith about “Dicks” which is the first film he has directed that he didn’t write. Considering the past couple of Smith releases this might not be a bad idea.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Possible Aquaman Spoiler Teasers Revealed
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 11 Huge Meredith & Derek Spoiler Teaser Dished Out By Producer
- New Boardwalk Empire Season 5,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By HBO
- New Witches Of East End Season 2,Episode 11 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Lifetime
- New The Strain Episode 12,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FX