Kevin Smith Adds Jason Lee To A COUPLE OF DICKS
Now that Jason Lee is out of work thanks to NBC’s cancellation of “My Name Is Earl” he’s free to move on to things like teaming back up with Kevin Smith for the comedy “A Couple of Dicks.” The buddy-cop-comedy stars Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan and so far the little we’ve seen is promising.
Smith revealed this announcement earlier this week, but it should come as no surprise to fans of Lee and Smith who would remember their previous pairing on MallRats. That might have been the first and last time I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Lee’s performance.
In the video below, MTV talks with Smith about “Dicks” which is the first film he has directed that he didn’t write. Considering the past couple of Smith releases this might not be a bad idea.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 24,All Stars Eliminated Joey & Meghan In Episode 3 Tonight
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Sentinel Digital & Actual Design Details Revealed By Director
- New Batman Vs Superman Filming Has Reportedly Started Plus New Press Footage Clip
- New Beauty And The Beast Season 2,Episode 16 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- How I Met Your Mother Season 9,Episode 20 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net