Kevin Smith Adds Jason Lee To A COUPLE OF DICKS
Now that Jason Lee is out of work thanks to NBC’s cancellation of “My Name Is Earl” he’s free to move on to things like teaming back up with Kevin Smith for the comedy “A Couple of Dicks.” The buddy-cop-comedy stars Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan and so far the little we’ve seen is promising.
Smith revealed this announcement earlier this week, but it should come as no surprise to fans of Lee and Smith who would remember their previous pairing on MallRats. That might have been the first and last time I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Lee’s performance.
In the video below, MTV talks with Smith about “Dicks” which is the first film he has directed that he didn’t write. Considering the past couple of Smith releases this might not be a bad idea.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- The Voice Season 8 Eliminated Kimberly Nichole Tonight,May 5th
- Dancing With The Stars 20 Eliminated Robert,Kim,Chris & Witney Tonight,May 5th
- New Person Of Interest Season 5 Not Confirmed Yet,CBS Is Stalling
- New Chicago Fire Season 3,Finale Episode 23 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By NBC
- New NCIS New Orleans Finale Episode 23,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS