Kevin Smith Adds Jason Lee To A COUPLE OF DICKS
Now that Jason Lee is out of work thanks to NBC’s cancellation of “My Name Is Earl” he’s free to move on to things like teaming back up with Kevin Smith for the comedy “A Couple of Dicks.” The buddy-cop-comedy stars Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan and so far the little we’ve seen is promising.
Smith revealed this announcement earlier this week, but it should come as no surprise to fans of Lee and Smith who would remember their previous pairing on MallRats. That might have been the first and last time I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Lee’s performance.
In the video below, MTV talks with Smith about “Dicks” which is the first film he has directed that he didn’t write. Considering the past couple of Smith releases this might not be a bad idea.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Amy Tough In First ‘Camp X-Ray’ Official Movie Pic
- New Batman Vs Superman Possible Love Triangle Details Discussed & More,New Clip
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Banner Shows An Intense Wolverine & Others In Action
- New Batman Vs Superman Details Revealed By Amy Adams AKA Lois Lane,New Clip
- New Batman TV Show Named Gotham Is Coming To FOX,New Spoilers Already Revealed