Kevin Smith Adds Jason Lee To A COUPLE OF DICKS
Now that Jason Lee is out of work thanks to NBC’s cancellation of “My Name Is Earl” he’s free to move on to things like teaming back up with Kevin Smith for the comedy “A Couple of Dicks.” The buddy-cop-comedy stars Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan and so far the little we’ve seen is promising.
Smith revealed this announcement earlier this week, but it should come as no surprise to fans of Lee and Smith who would remember their previous pairing on MallRats. That might have been the first and last time I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Lee’s performance.
In the video below, MTV talks with Smith about “Dicks” which is the first film he has directed that he didn’t write. Considering the past couple of Smith releases this might not be a bad idea.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 20 Eliminated Charlotte McKinney & Keo Tonight,March 30th
- New Batman V Superman Details Dished By Henry Cavill At Empire Awards,New Clip
- New New NCIS Los Angeles Season 6,Episode 20 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New NCIS Los Angeles Season 6,Episode 20 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS
- New Castle Season 7,Episode 20 Spoilers Delayed For Long Hiatus