Kiefer Sutherland’s Mirrors Trailer Not Too Reflective
I’ve never understood why Kiefer Sutherland doesn’t do more movies and maybe he doesn’t even want to, but when the man carries 24 like he does with such intensity I don’t see why he isn’t doing action movies back to back. Instead Sutherland gets projects like “Mirrors“, another “Dark Water” type wannabe creepy thriller.
The premise is that there are scary, unseen things living behind/in the mirrors and/or reflective surfaces. Yeah. I’m tired of the innocent child angle in this genre as well. I get it. Kids are creepy, even at a distance, but enough with them already. Hopefully the next trailer will explain why Sutherland has to be a security guard anyways. Blah.
Watch the trailer below to see what’s going on and why I don’t think this will be doing more than bringing seven years of bad luck for all those involved.
Mirrors hit theaters on August 15, 2008.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released
- Dancing With The Stars Season 23 Celebs & Pro Dance Partners Revealed