Kristen Stewart Did Something She Really Hated For New ‘On The Road’ Movie
Kristen Stewart did something she really hated for new ‘On The Road’ movie. According to Hollywood Life, Twilight Saga leading lady Kristen Stewart recently revealed to Glamour Magazine’s October 2012 edition that she actually hated having to dye her hair blonde for the role of provocative Marylou in the “On The Road” indie flick. In fact, she hated it so much that she felt her whole body rejected it.
Kristen said, when asked about going blonde for the movie, “I feel like my whole body rejects it, but it was really important for the character. It was like learning an accent!” In related news, Kristen also appears on the cover of the new British Vogue prestigious magazine for their October 2012 issue.
Inside the pages, she gives an interview about “love and living dangerously.” Interesting. Kristen is also scheduled to hit up the Toronto Film Festival later this month to promote the new “On The Road” flick. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Johnny Depp 4th Lone Ranger Movie Trailer Hit The Net Yesterday
- Robert Pattinson Totally Blindsided Kristen Stewart With Recent Break Up
- Robert Pattinson Left Kristen Stewart Over New Texts From Her Cheating Mate
- New X Men,Wolverine 2 Second Movie Trailer Hit The Net With Unseen Footage
- New Superman,Man Of Steel 4th Movie Trailer Hit The Net With Crazy New Action