Kristen Stewart Majorly Rejected Robert Pattinson Help On Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 Movie Set
Kristen Stewart majorly rejected Robert Pattinson help on Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 set. According to Hollywood Life, Twilight Saga leading man Robert Pattinson recently spoke to an author named Phil Thompson,and revealed that Kristen Stewart basically told him to F off when he tried to give her some advice on being a vampire in the new Breaking Dawn part 2 flick.
Apparently,Kristen thought she could go at it alone. Rob said, Kristen “changed the storyline. She just figured it out on her own. She’s just like, ‘Don’t tell me what to do.’” In Kristen’s defense,she did do a great job from what I can tell.
Rob also dropped new info about a character named Benjamin,who appears in the Breaking Dawn part 2 flick,stating, “I think it’s hilarious when Taylor comes up to this character called Benjamin, who controls the elements and he’s making a fire, and Taylor walks up to him and says, ‘Are you going to play with that thing all night or are you going to use it?’ I just think it’s hilarious.” Stay tuned. Part 2 hits theaters on November 16th,2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Castle Season 6 New Rick,Kate Possible Engagement Details Dished Out By Alexis Actress
- Beauty And The Beast Season 2 Catherine’s Biological Father To Bring Huge Problems & More
- New Nikita Season 4 Spoiler Teasers Served Up By Producer Craig Silverstein
- Arrow Season 2 Laurel To Acquire New Job And Mysterious New Mission,New Spoiler
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows New Superman Battlefield Flying Action