Kristen Stewart Revealed She Thinks People Stare And Make Fun Of Her,New Clip
Kristen Stewart revealed she thinks people stare and make fun of her,new clip. Recently, Twilight Saga hottie Kristen Stewart,chatted it up with Tavis Smiley on his show ,and revealed what goes on in her inner psyche when she is spotted out and about amongst the public. It turns out that she battles torturous thoughts that people are staring at her and laughing at her. Poor Kristen (video below).
She stated, “as an actor and just as a strange person, I want to be able to stare at people. I don’t want them staring at me. You want to be able to take people in. First impressions are a very different thing now, they don’t exist for me. That is odd.”
She went on to explain, “It’s your attitude, it’s your perspective but sometimes I have to kick myself and go, they’re not laughing at you. They’re just smiling, but naturally, you look around and it’s like you’re back in school or something. People look over and it’s strange for them, I don’t know what it is. It’s a lot of laughter. I’m like, everyone is laughing at me. Literally, everyone is laughing. I feel like I’m in third grade or something.” Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Possible Aquaman Spoiler Teasers Revealed
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 11 Huge Meredith & Derek Spoiler Teaser Dished Out By Producer
- New Boardwalk Empire Season 5,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By HBO
- New Witches Of East End Season 2,Episode 11 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Lifetime
- New The Strain Episode 12,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FX