Kristen Stewart To Costar In New Steamy Love Movie With Jennifer Lawrence’s Boyfriend
Kristen Stewart to costar in new steamy love movie with Jennifer Lawrence’s boyfriend. According to a recent report from Hollywood Life,former Twilight Saga main chick, Kristen Stewart, has signed on to co-star in a new, very intense love movie called, “Equals” with none other than Nicholas Hoult, who is the boyfriend of Hunger Games main chick, Jennifer Lawrence!
Equals is a romantic adaptation of George Orwell‘s classic dystopian novel ’1984.’ And apparently, it’s such an epic love story that it made Kristen quite nervous ,at first, to accept the role. Kristen told the press: “I can’t believe I agreed to do it. I’m terrified of it. Though it’s a movie with a really basic concept, it’s overtly ambitious.
It’s a love story of epic, epic, epic proportion. I’m scared.I told director Drake Doremus, ’Don’t expect that I am going to be able to do this. It’s too hard.’ But he wouldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer. I’ve given directors disclaimers before, but never this much.”
The director wouldn’t accept Kristen’s initial rejection because he stated, “It became evident in my head that Nick and Kristen would have great chemistry.” Equals is due to start up production later in 2014. Like most of Kristen’s movie, this one has no set release date or any other info. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman V Superman Spoilers Revealed By The Cast At Comic Con,New Clip
- New Agents Of Shield Season 3 Spoilers Dished Out By The Cast At Comic Con,New Clip
- Vampire Diaries Season 7 Possible Elena Return Discussed By The Cast,New Clip
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6,Episode 6 Five New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Teen Wolf Season 5 ‘Rest Of The Season’ Spoiler Clip Hit The Net From Comic Con