Kristen Stewart’s Email Account Reportedly Hacked With Photo Proof
Kristen Stewart’s email account reportedly hacked with photo proof. Recently, this new photo (above) of a Gmail account, started surfacing on the internet,and it reportedly belongs to Twilight Saga main chick Kristen Stewart. We’re not sure if this is really her Gmail account,or just some made up account. It’s probably made up. However,it’s being reported as an alleged hacked email (video below).
The kicker is, it shows some wickedly funny emails. There’s one from her co-star Anna Kendrick that says, “Please stop telling people we’re friends.” Taylor Lautner said, “This ISN’T the movie!/You have a chance to choose the right guy in real life. Just sayin.” Tom Cruise rote, “Thank you for taking limelight off me/BTW, we have a church meeting coming up, you could come…”
Nikki Reed wrote, “KARMA IS SUCH A B**CH!!/What goes around comes around.” Reese Witherspoon wrote, “I have a REAL Panic Room/Don’t even try.” Again, these are all alleged emails,and we don’t know if any of them are actually real. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Castle Season 6 New Rick,Kate Possible Engagement Details Dished Out By Alexis Actress
- Beauty And The Beast Season 2 Catherine’s Biological Father To Bring Huge Problems & More
- New Nikita Season 4 Spoiler Teasers Served Up By Producer Craig Silverstein
- Arrow Season 2 Laurel To Acquire New Job And Mysterious New Mission,New Spoiler
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows New Superman Battlefield Flying Action