LAW & ORDER SVU Locks Down Its Stars
“Law & Order: SVU” has dodged a bullet with the contract renewals of its main stars, Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni, after ongoing reports of negotiation disputes. Hargitay and Meloni have both agreed to a one year contract and with the option for one additional year. According to THR the duo netted themselves one heck of a healthy paycheck in the renewal:
Despite the conglomerates and particularly NBC Universal being in cost-cutting mode, Hargitay and Meloni are said to have boosted their most recent salaries of about $385,000 an episode. In a rare feat for show talent, they have been able to negotiate a piece of “SVU’s” lucrative back end, sources said.
Taking all into account, Hargitay’s and Meloni’s paychecks are expected to grow to more than $400,000 an episode, solidifying Hargitay’s position as the highest-paid woman in television and Meloni as one of the top male earners.
SVU has also inked a deal with a new ADA, Christine Lahti, who will be trading off with the returning ADA played by Stephanie March after the first four episodes next season.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 15 New,Very First Promo,Commercial Clip Hit The Net
- New Avengers 2 Movie Scarlet Witch,Quicksilver To Bring Trouble & More,New Spoilers
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Shocked Lois Lane Close Up Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Crazy Superman With Falling Truck Action
- Arrow Season 2 Roy Harper Upgraded To Regular For More Screentime & More,New Spoiler