Megan Fox,Brian Austin Green Getting Sued For Smacking Around A Paparazzi Guy
Megan Fox,Brian Austin Green getting sued for smacking around a paparazzi guy. According to this new report from TMZ,it turns out that sexy movie starlet Megan Fox and 90210 alum Brian Austin Green are allegedly a couple of bullies as they are getting sued by a pap guy named Delbert Shaw . He’s claiming Brian brutally beat him,while they were in Hawaii,and Megan just egged it on.
The lawsuit was filed at the L.A. County Superior Court,and it states, he was taking pics of Brian and Megan this past December on the beach in front of the Four Seasons Resort in Hualalai, Hawaii. Then Brian and Megan allegedly made verbal threats against him.
After that, Megan caused things to escalate by yelling at Brian, “Are you going to let him get away with that?” Then Brian hauled off and pummeled him,causing severe injuries. Brian also threw the guy’s iPhone into the water. Again,Megan just kept egging Brian on the entire time. Wow! That sounds awful if it’s true. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Castle Season 8 Alexis Spoilers Dished Out By Producer
- New No Escape Movie Received Mostly Negative Reviews From Major Critics
- Big Brother 17 James & Meg Put Up For Eviction Yesterday August 28th
- New Reign Season 3 First Spoiler Trailer Clip Hit The Net
- New Hannibal Season 4 Is A No Go,It Got Canceled By NBC