Michael Caine Spreads More Movie Rumors: Scarlett & McConaughy
Michael Caine let us down with his completely inaccurate rumors that Depp and Seymour-Hoffman would be the villains in Nolan’s 3rd Batman. Now he’s back with a new casting rumor, but can we trust him?
When discussing his upcoming film, “Harry Brown”, Caine mentioned that his next project might end up being a jewel heist film which would costar Scarlett Johansson and Matthew McConaughy.
“I have ‘Harry Brown,’” the actor said of his elderly vigilante film. “Then I’ll probably do a film with Scarlett Johansson. I forget what it’s called. It’s an adventure film. I was told yesterday that they have Matthew McConaughey as the guy. I’ve got go home and read it again. It’s a heist adventure film.”
FirstShowing is speculating this could be “Brilliance”, a delayed project from music video director Sam Bayer. If so, this could be Caine’s second jewel heist movie in as many years (“Flawless” was the first). Can Caine’s rumors still be trusted?
Source: MTVDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up