Miley Cyrus To Play A Notorious Stealing Criminal In New Acting Gig
Miley Cyrus to play a notorious stealing criminal in new acting gig. According to a new report from celebrity-gossip, mega popstar/actress Miley Cyrus has just landed a new acting gig with History and Lifetime networks to play Bonnie in a new “Bonnie & Clyde” miniseries.
Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow were a famous bank robbing couple way back in the 1930′s. Miley is currently in negotiations,but it’s pretty much aa sealed deal. The plot is written by John Rice and Joe Batteer and is based on the true story of the bank robbing couple Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow.
Miley will also be seen,playing a very flirty chick named Missi on a new “Two and a Half Men” episode,which is scheduled to air on October 17th. It’s reported by some of her co-stars that Miley did an excellent job on “Two and Half Men,” so that should be an interesting episode. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Nashville Season 2 Totally Happening,New Spoilers Are On The Way
- New Criminal Minds Season 9 Definitely In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- New Grimm Season 3 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- Dancing With The Stars 16 Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough Won The Whole Show Tonight
- Megan Fox Spotted Working With Weapons On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set,New Pic