MR NOBODY Trailer – Jared Leto Looks Mighty Old
Maybe you watched “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” and thought, “hey, where’s all the sci-fi flying cars and aliens?” Then you’re in luck because here comes “Mr. Nobody.” I kid, I kid. I really enjoyed “Button,” mostly due to Fincher’s involvement, but “Nobody” looks like it would stand on its on merits if only it could find a U.S. distributor.
Filmed in 2007, “Mr. Nobody,” directed by Jaco van Dormael and starring Jared Leto, has sat on the shelf looking for a distributor with none in sight. Ah well, at least you can still check out the first trailer for the very interesting flick.
Nemo Nobody (Jared Leto) leads an ordinary existence at his wife’s side, Elise, and their three children until the day when reality skids and he wakes up as an old man in the year 2092. At 120, Mr. Nobody is both the oldest man in the world and the last mortal of a new mankind where nobody dies anymore.
[flv:/videos/2009/05/mrnobody_trailer.flv 480 380]
Source: FirstShowingDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- NCIS Season 11 Spoilers: Intense Investigator Richard Parsons Returning In Ep 1 & More
- New Game Of Thrones Season 3,Finale Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed
- New Star Trek 3 Is Happening With Possible 2016 Release Date Plus New Spoilers
- New Star Trek 2,Into Darkness Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Twists & More
- New NCIS Season 11 Tons Of New Spoilers Dished By Producer Gary Glasberg