MTV ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood Revealed She’s Quitting The Show Forever
MTV ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood revealed she’s quitting the show forever. That’s right. It’s no secret that Amber Portwood has been pretty distraught,here lately,but according to Hollybaby and their sources,it’s worse than we thought. She told the court that she’s definitely quitting the show,and just wants a normal life again.
She’s currently being held in the Madison county jail,and has to rot their until January 27th,because that’s when her next hearing will be. They tried to get her house detention,but it didn’t work.
She’s there because she,apparently,violated a whopping 7 terms of her probation,which included: failing to submit to drug tests, failing to get her GED or complete anger management classes, not depositing $10,000 into an education fund for Leah,and she still owes $56 in probation fees. If that weren’t enough,she’s also currently accused of committing battery and possessing a controlled substance. Man,they pile up, don’t they?
After reading all this, I don’t think Amber really had much of a choice other than to quit the MTV show. I think she has her hands pretty full with just trying to stay out of jail at the moment. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up