MTV Teen Wolf Season 2 Finally Got A Premiere Date
MTV Teen Wolf season 2 finally got a premiere date. Recently,Spoiler TV revealed the premiere date for the highly anticipated,MTV hit show “Teen Wolf” season 2. And guys, I can happily tell to you to mark your calendars for June 3rd,2012,because that’s when the werewolf madness will start back up,and I’m sure I’m not alone when I say,It’s about damn time.
As previously reported, season 2 will serve up a whopping 24 episodes instead of just 12,so we’re going to get a lot more action. I’m guessing 12 of the episodes will air in the summer. Then they’ll return in the fall for the back 12. That way,they won’t be “missing in action” for so got damn long. They were off the air for freaking 11 months,WTF?
Anyways,in season 2,we’re going to see Scott become more of a badboy. New alpha Derek will be increasing his pack members so he can transform into a full-fledged,ugly wolf just like his dead uncle. Allison will become a more skilled and adept hunter.
Lydia’s fate is still hush,hush,but she better turn into a freaking werewolf,or else I’ll stop watching,not really,but I’ll be extremely pissed. We’ve also got new members added to the crew,which I’m sure will all bring interesting elements to the show,so stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Awkward Season 5,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By MTV
- New NCIS Season 13,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS
- New Agents Of SHIELD Season 3,Episode 2 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Scream Queens Episode 4,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By FOX
- New General Hospital 2015,September 30th Episode Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC