MTV’s Tila Tequila Takes Credit For Gay Marriage
File this one under “WTF?”. MTV’s reality star of “A Shot at Love“, Tila Tequila the bisexual hobbit, has made some pretty big claims today regarding the recent court decisions in California regarding gay marriages.
When asked what would be the most delusional thing she could say about the impact she has on the world Tila went for it all with this claim that she, Tila Tequila, has been the biggest factor in legalizing gay marriages:
“It is because of me — I definitely think [my show] has helped the movement.”
“Before it came out, everyone was still a little apprehensive about [same sex relationships],” she said. “Then they realized, ‘Wow, everyone is really into this stuff, and it is fine.’ The next thing you know, [gay marriage] is legal.”
If she’s going to say something like that maybe she should back up and take credit for all it. Perhaps she’s the reason there are even gays at all. Maybe no one realized they could do that until they watched her show! Wow.
I’m hoping Tila Tequila will have a show on cooking next so she can claim that everyone ate dirt before she taught us all.
I only bothered to include this on the site because her show “A Shot At Love” is as ridiculous as she is.
Source: US WeeklyDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- True Blood Season 6 Bill To Cause More Disasters,Scares Jessica & More,New Spoilers
- New Teen Wolf Season 3,Episode 4 Second Promo Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- Arrow Season 2 To Bring On Even More Familiar Comic Book Characters Than Arrow
- New Pretty Little Lairs Season 4,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC Family
- New Pretty Little Liars Season 4,Episode 3 Wild Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net